Re: [Deskbar] Missing deskbar applet on Ubuntu 11.04 gnome classic

Am 19.06.2011 10:16, schrieb Guy Addadi:
> Hi,
> I moved to ubuntu natty (11.04)  lately and I'm using Gnome classic (not
> unity). although deskbar is installed (can see it installed using
> aptitude) I cannot find it when trying to "add to panel". See also here
> - http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1752137 (Although marked as
> solved - it is not solved for me and for others). Any idea how can I
> find it and add it? I don't know how even to debug it.
>
> Thanks in advance - this appllet is a great tool for me and I use it for
> years now :)

Hi,

for this version of gnome-panel applets have to implement a new version
of the plugin API which deskbar doesn't. Because applets are gone in
GNOME3 deskbar-applet is no longer maintained, therefore I'm afraid you
have too look for a replacement.

--
Greetings,
Sebastian