Re: [Deskbar] Problems Installing Converter Extension

Pål Levold schrieb:
Hi,

Hi,

I have some problems installing the Converter Extension to Deskbar. When I copy the files to the folder (which seems to be /usr/lib/deskbar-applet/modules-2.20-compatible in my case), I’m able to add the extension and it works fine. The next time I boot my computer however, the extension is gone from the extension list and it's not in the “extensions with errors” list either. The file is still in the folder, but I have to delete it and copy it over again for it to appear in the extension list. I’m using Deskbar-applet 2.26.1 (Ubuntu repository).
Any suggestions on how to fix this?

I never experienced such problem. You may get more information from the debug output if you first remove Deskbar from the panel and start it from the command line with /usr/lib/deskbar-applet/deskbar-applet -w -d

--
Greetings,
Sebastian Pölsterl