[Deskbar] Drop-down drawers -- should have color choice?

I have several "drawers" running on my deskbar, one for each project I am involved in. They are great.
But they all look alike, and I don't want to change the icons to something else. I like the idea of a drawer. The visual is great.
Could there be an option to change the color of the icon? Or perhaps just include 4-5 different colored icons as options?

In addition, I have one drawer that holds the contents of a treatise I am writing. It references links to three word processing files and a spreadsheet. Since the links are to the same program, I'd love it if there were an option for the title to show up when the drawer was dropped, rather than waiting for the mouse to hover over it.