[Deskbar] tomboy keybinding code standalone

Hello,

I'm developing a hobby gnome application in python. To use global
keybindings, I've taken deskbar-applet's internal wrapped version of
libtomboy (parts of it). I didn't want to put all that build system in
my project, and others might also benefit, so I've broken out a
standalone version of the keybinder module here:

http://github.com/engla/python-keybinder

python-keybinder is almost the exact same code as
deskbar/core/keybinder; it installs as a toplevel module "keybinder"
and I've removed the tomboy_keybinder_ prefix in the wrap. Otherwise
it's the same.

I've done my best to include author information. ChangeLog.pre-git
from deskbar-applet is there, but filtered on just keybinder entries.

I don't know if it makes sense to host this at git.gnome.org; it would
certainly be a nice place to put it. I don't otherwise contribute to
gnome directly. Neither do I plan to maintain this module
specifically; OTOH I think it is very stable.

Ulrik