Re: [Deskbar] Deskbar-Applet 2.24.0 released

I would like to thank you Sebastian, Mikkel, Raphaël and Nigel for
implementing the history feature like it was in 2.18 version.
I haven't been paying very close to your release notes and when I saw
a screenshot of new Gnome 2.24 and I saw the history button on deskbar
I immediately installed it on my Fedora 10 beta!

Thank you all very, very much for all hard work you put into making
this really cool and very usable Gnome tool.

Cheers from Croatia!

Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/