[Deskbar] files, folders hack to include another directory

Hi!

I just want to drop a message about a patch I just wrote for
handlers/files.py to include a second, user-defined directory (a project
or work directory).
Patch, screenshot, description can be found at
http://twoday.tuwien.ac.at/jo/stories/306135/

Nothing big though. Except for the screenshot.

Hmm. I'm thinking about adding a little more of a recursive search
functionality though, but no text/metadata search.

Greetings,
Johannes