Re: [Deskbar] Levenstein, Typo correction, Sorting items by usage

> This is very hard to do without an index. The standard way to do this is via
> N-grams extracted from the main index and then stored in a second.

As far as I remember (I sold my Power Mac some time ago and my iBook
is broken..) quicksilver uses an index, which is periodically updated.
So from this point of view Quicksilver and Deskbar differ quite a
lot..

Btw does anybody here use/know Quicksilver? I would recommend to play
with it if you have a chance to do this.