Re: [Deskbar] Summer of Code

On Mon, 2007-03-12 at 23:02 +0100, Sebastian P�rl wrote:

> Rapha�Slinckx schrieb:
> > Hi !
> >
> > I added a deskbar project for the summer of code (see end of:
> > http://live.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2007/Ideas
> > )
> >
> > Feel free to add some more info or correct the text i wrote. Maybe we
> > should also mention a possible rewrite in C with support for python
> > plugins?
> >
> > Raf
> >
> I'm currently thinking about taking part in SoC and the Deskbar task
> would make perfectly sense, because I'm already involved in it.
> Apperently, this task is _huge_

Sebastian, I would of course welcome your application and support it as
much as ethically possible. You have to know however that this year the
accent is being placed on people who are not involved in the community
already. I think you are not yet completely integrated into the gnome
community at large and this would be a perfect opportunity for you, and
a safe bet for me since we already worked together..

If you want i can review your application proposal before you submit it
to the mentoring applicaiton on google's website.

Thanks for your help !
Raf