Re: [Deskbar] Searching contacts via e-d-s ldap addressbook

> Searching contacts from evolution-data-server ldap addressbooks doesn't
> seem to work. I think this received some discussion about a year ago.
>
> The attached patch makes it work - at least for me.

Sure, it's a tiny patch, but I don't know how to test it.  To be
honest, I don't use Evolution at all these days, just webmail.  Even
when I was running Evolution, I didn't have an LDAP back-end.

If you can get some evolution-savvy people to look over this patch
(and approve it), then I can commit it.  IIRC I was just copying
contact-lookup-applet code, without really understanding all the e-d-s
stuff.

If it is the right thing to do, then we also don't need the char *uri
variable at all, and can delete that bit of code too.