Re: [Deskbar] Created index branch

I maintain that the potential for using beagle as a backend for this is
great. An application indexing backend could be easily implemented with
inotify (an outstanding bug against deskbar is it doesn't detect new
applications until a restart). Also already has a mature evolution
contacts backend (same for thunderbird, a nice addition to deskbar ;) )

Just throwing it out, but like I said on the wiki, beagle was created as
a indexing branch of dashboard which grew into its own standalone
application. But we would be more than willing to work with you to get
all the needed infrastructure in place.

So yeah, dashboard-hackers gnome org or I would be more than willing to
answer any questions at kevin <DOT> kubasik <A_T> case do_t edu or on
the irc as kkubasik.

-Kevin Kubasik