[Deskbar] Bugzilla flooding

Those of you subscribed to Bugzilla might have noticed that we received
over 200 bug reports yesterday. Bug reports are good, don't get me
wrong, but I guess that 95% of those reports where either dupes or just
useless.

Fortunately we have people work hard to triage bugs and I honestly don't
know what we should have done without them.

However, I also think that 200/bugs/day is just a too much. We have to
do something about it... But what? Code better? Remove bugbuddy
integation? Leave deskbar and work on bugzilla?? Anything!?

Cheers,
Mikkel