[Deskbar] pango.Layout.get_pixel_size

According to Thomas Thurmans blog: http://marnanel.livejournal.com/926585.html, pango.Layout.get_pixel_size allocates a whopping 5mb of memory. I do this in CuemiacTreeView line 82 and CuemiacHeader line 32.

Do we have the same problem[1]? If we can scrape of 5mb of memory I totally up for any ugly hack to avoid these calls!

Cheers,
Mikkel

[1]: Can we even get around it in Python? Maybe python imports the freetype module anyway...