Re: [Deskbar] Cuemiac refactoring progress...

Ok, the bzr repo is available as promised. Better late than never! Get the stuff with

bzr get

It should be a complete deskbar source tree so it wont interfere with your normal deskbar hacks.

You can see a bit about what I've done with "bzr log --forward", but it's not exactly an exhaustive source of information...

 - the entriac is semi broken, but mostly functional
 - The CuemiacLayoutPopup which is an advanced form of gtk.EntryCompletion is not entirely done yet. This widget is likely to be used both in the button ui and entry ui.

2006/5/20, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen < mikkel kamstrup gmail com>:
2006/5/20, Raphael Slinckx < raphael slinckx net>:
On Sat, 2006-05-20 at 12:59 +0200, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen wrote:
> Blasted again! The tarball I link to does ofcourse not include the
> entriac (both uis are ported to the new layout).
> I am not in a place from where I can post another tarball (or anything
> else other than mails for that matter) so you'll have to wait a bit
> (maybe tomorrow).
> You still might have luck checking out the bzr repo... I just
> encountered some errors when I tried it myself :-S

Hi !

The bzr returns some 403 forbidden errors..

Hmmm... I really want this to work. Me missing a gnome cvs account (still no answer to my mail) is less of a problem if you can just pull changes from my repo.

When you can please give a link to the entriac tarball !

Tomorrow I hope.