Re: [Deskbar] Cuemiac refactoring progress...

Ok, the bzr repo is available as promised. Better late than never! Get the stuff with

bzr get http://grillbar.org/deskbar-applet

It should be a complete deskbar source tree so it wont interfere with your normal deskbar hacks.

You can see a bit about what I've done with "bzr log --forward", but it's not exactly an exhaustive source of information...

 - The CuemiacLayoutPopup which is an advanced form of gtk.EntryCompletion is not entirely done yet. This widget is likely to be used both in the button ui and entry ui.

Cheers,
Mikkel

2006/5/20, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen < mikkel kamstrup gmail com>:
2006/5/20, Raphael Slinckx < raphael slinckx net>:
On Sat, 2006-05-20 at 12:59 +0200, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen wrote:
> Blasted again! The tarball I link to does ofcourse not include the
> entriac (both uis are ported to the new layout).
>
> I am not in a place from where I can post another tarball (or anything
> else other than mails for that matter) so you'll have to wait a bit
> (maybe tomorrow).
>
> You still might have luck checking out the bzr repo... I just
> encountered some errors when I tried it myself :-S

Hi !

The bzr returns some 403 forbidden errors..

Hmmm... I really want this to work. Me missing a gnome cvs account (still no answer to my mail) is less of a problem if you can just pull changes from my repo.

When you can please give a link to the entriac tarball !

Tomorrow I hope.

Cheers,
Mikkel