Re: [Deskbar] Re: problem with search engine plugin

wow.
sorry, i had hit reply all.

That was not akin to me just telling you to deal with the problem,
because it's not really describable.  It's just the wrong page, and I
gave you the code that I use, that firefox generates.  Me pasting the
resulting page would not be helpful, because it has nothing to do with
anything(and i mentioned exactly how the bug was reproduced).

I really was not aware that posting a bug or issue was seen as
"complain about things."  I thought that was the point of a mailing
list.