Re: [Deskbar] can't use web browser plugin

On 6/1/06, John H. <mistamaila gmail com> wrote:
for some reason on this new laptop, despite having latest
deskbar-applet .15.2 and having gnome's default browser as firefox
with new tab option selected, when i tell it to go to www.foobar.com
or whatever, although it shows that it will use web browser plugin, it
never does???

Hmm... does it work without the new tab option in firefox?

And could you please move this discussion to a bug report on
bugzilla.gnome.org so that we can keep track of our open bugs.
Thanks.  :)