[Deskbar] Consistency regarding Searches, Extensions, Plug-Ins, Handlers

In composing my recent spiel to desktop-devel-list, I've noticed that
we use Searches [1] and Extensions on two out of the three tabs in the
preferences panel, and the NewStuffManager installation dialog
mentions "handler".  You can see this on the screenshots at
http://blogs.gnome.org/view/nigeltao/2006/07/30/0 .  I've also often
said Plug-in.

We really should be be consistent, and stick with one word.  I'll
propose Extensions, same as Epiphany and Firefox (but not gEdit).  It
will remain Handlers in the code-base, but it will be Extensions in
the UI.

[1] The tab is "Searches", and right underneath that is a bold label
"Loaded Extensions".  Maybe we should just call the tab "Loaded
Extensions" or just "Extensions" and scrap the label??

Thoughts?