[Deskbar] GtkStatusIcon

Hi all,

I'm new to this list and this is my first post.

I'm writing a Folding Gnome applet (in C) to provide a small GUI to the
Folding At Home project (http://folding.stanford.edu/)

I now come to the point of implementing a system tray icon, but I'm
having problems getting it done in Anjuta.

For all GUI elements I included gnome.h (which, if I read it correctly
includes gtk/gtk.h in turn, which is used for the GtkStatusIcon). The
GtkStatusIcon type however isn't recognized by Anjuta.

I wondered if some separate library should be installed for the
GtkStatusIcon object, but I can't find anything on the net (except links
to www.gtk.org)

Does any of you have experience with this object (maybe even in
combination with Anjuta)?

Thanks in advance!
Ruud