Re: [Deskbar] Fwd: Punt DA to 2.18, NewStuffManager as a separate module in GNOME 2.18??

> No don't hold deskbar 2.14 as the new 2.16
>
> If necessary just make the NSM buttons in the UI insensitive or
> (better) just remove them by notificating the desktop-team and any
> other teams necessary.

OK, sounds good to me.  Unless I hear otherwise, I'll take the
deskbar/NSM GUI stuff out, e-mail out the appropriate freeze-break
notifications, see if I can move the NSM backend stuff to a new GNOME
CVS module called newstuffmanager, and we'll put the deskbar/NSM GUI
stuff back into deskbar 2.17 in a couple of months, probably as an
optional dependency.

> There are so much patches that have gone in 2.16 that it's
> unacceptable not to release it (with NSM disabled/removed)

In that case, could somebody update
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointFifteen/ReleaseNotes

Thanks.