Re: [Deskbar] iswitch-window handler

Hi !

On Mon, 2006-04-17 at 11:50 +1000, Nigel Tao wrote:

> Coincidentally, my other open-source project is an incremental-search
> (or "find-as-you-type") window switcher, called superswitcher:
> http://www.gnomefiles.org/app.php?soft_id=1231
>
> screenshots:
> http://blogs.gnome.org/attachment/nigeltao/2006/01/02/1/superswitcher.png
> http://blogs.gnome.org/view/nigeltao/2006/02/06/0
>
> Once installed, use the Super key (aka the Windows key) to switch
> windows (using the arrow or Tab keys, or start typing and Enter to
> cycle between matches), but also do things like create and delete
> workspaces on demand (Super-Insert and Super-Delete), and also (in the
> upcoming 0.3) drag and drop windows between workspaces.  A whole stack
> of cool stuff.  :-)

You know i use it since day one :)

May i ask for a feature/bug fix..
When you type something to search a window, the thing should just switch
to the first matching window, and switch to the windows as the search
narrow down to one result.

That way i could press 'Super'+'lif' release and be in front of an
active liferea window.

Raf