Re: [Deskbar] iswitch-window handler

> popular iswitch-window extension which is patterned after
> iswitch-buffer in Emacs.  Basically, you hit a key, start typing a
> portion of the window or application name and the list will be
> narrowed down to the ones that match.  Hit enter, and it will switch
> to it.
>
> Deskbar seemed to be a great fit for this, so I created this handler.

Very nice!

Coincidentally, my other open-source project is an incremental-search
(or "find-as-you-type") window switcher, called superswitcher:
http://www.gnomefiles.org/app.php?soft_id=1231

screenshots:
http://blogs.gnome.org/attachment/nigeltao/2006/01/02/1/superswitcher.png
http://blogs.gnome.org/view/nigeltao/2006/02/06/0

Once installed, use the Super key (aka the Windows key) to switch
windows (using the arrow or Tab keys, or start typing and Enter to
cycle between matches), but also do things like create and delete
workspaces on demand (Super-Insert and Super-Delete), and also (in the
upcoming 0.3) drag and drop windows between workspaces.  A whole stack
of cool stuff.  :-)