Re: [Deskbar] Cuemiac Refactoring part 1

On Tue, 2006-04-11 at 22:05 +0200, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen wrote:
> Since I don't have commit access it is a bit tricky providing these
> changes in a sane way, but here goes.
>
> I've taken the classes from Cuemiac.py and separated them out into
> different files. Now there no longer is a Cuemiac.py at all. The file
> with the UI is called CuemiacButtonUI.py. I've also attached a patch to
> make the rest of deskbar comply with this new layout.

Ok, forget yesterday's mail, i didn't read the patch yet, in fact it was
"just" the splitting of Cuesmiac.py in all the classes and adapting
existing code.

That's committed in HEAD so you can start the Real Stuff (i also updated
the Makefile.am which you forgot, but that's no big deal ;))

Raf