Re: [Deskbar] Cuemiac Refactoring part 1

On Tue, 2006-04-11 at 22:05 +0200, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen wrote:
> Since I don't have commit access it is a bit tricky providing these
> changes in a sane way, but here goes.
>
> I've taken the classes from Cuemiac.py and separated them out into
> different files. Now there no longer is a Cuemiac.py at all. The file
> with the UI is called CuemiacButtonUI.py. I've also attached a patch to
> make the rest of deskbar comply with this new layout.

Mikkel this is awesome, you deserve a rochefort 10° next time you come
in belgium ;)

I suggest though that now you applied for CVS, we wait till you receive
it, it will be easier for everyone, because review such big patches can
be a pain..

What do you think ?

I'll check the content of the tarball tomorrow..

Raf