Re: [Deskbar] Deskbar 0.8.3 Released

On Mon, 2005-10-31 at 21:42 +0100, Mark Rosenstand wrote:

> This works flawlessly. Could I talk you in to doing a new release soon?
> Or request to use this tarball for my Arch Linux package? :)
>
> Is nobody else experiencing this? (Or can confirm that they don't?)

Can you wait another couple of hours ? We have a critical crashing
problem related to inclusion of gnomevfs file monitoring. I think we
managed to find the problem, but we must test it, and it would be good
if you could do it too, i updated the 0.8.4 tarball with these fixes.

It also contains a fix for gconf schemas installation (they were
previsouly not installed at all !).

Can you give it some hours to test if it crashes, i'll do the same
here..
If that passes, i'll release the .4 officially

Updated (same) URL:
http://raphael.slinckx.net/deskbar-applet-0.8.4.tar.gz

Raf