Re: [Deskbar] Evolution

On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 00:24 +0200, Raphael Slinckx wrote:
> Hi !
>
> I'm pleased to announce we made yet another victim,
> contact-lookup-applet has no more use, since we are now supporting
> evolution addressbook with nigel's bindings, a little tweaked.

It works beautifully for me. Nice! Maybe the next release should be
called "Another One Bites the Dust", or "Another One Bites the Beef" to
make multiple references ;-P

> It still suffers from the completion frame "problem", though..

Weird... It is a SignallingHandler but the results show up fine in my
popup... Even though there are no other matches. This is a good thing
ofcourse!

Cheers
Mikkel