[Deskbar] Evolution

Hi !

I'm pleased to announce we made yet another victim,
contact-lookup-applet has no more use, since we are now supporting
evolution addressbook with nigel's bindings, a little tweaked.

Type a name or a partial email and evolution-data-server will spit out
matches, you can then send an email to these people.

It still suffers from the completion frame "problem", though..

Raf.
Nigel: Can we do more with e-d-s than email lookup ? I don't think so, i
should check what contact lookup does.