Re: [Deskbar] Renaming the Deskbar

On Fri, 2005-11-11 at 11:51 +1100, Nigel Tao wrote:

> Addressing the second issue more than the first, Davyd (who I don't
> think is on deskbar-applet-list) originally chose "Auric", but how
> about... "Wonderbar"?

I must admit Auric doesn't sound very good for non-english speakers
because it's a rarely used term, and for example in french sounds like
Lombric, which is some kind of worm.

The wonderbar is better, since it is imaged, maybe less "creative" than
the latter, that's why i propose to sprinke some heavy-metal umlauts [1]
in it:

       "W�rb�

Would that fit ?
[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_metal_umlaut