Re: [Deskbar] Deskbar 0.8.6 Released

On Fri, 2005-12-09 at 13:07 +0100, Fran�s Tissandier wrote:
Hi !

> I'm one the invisible users of this list, being unable to code except
> in PHP. I
> installed the new 0.8.6 release this morning, it's working fine, except
> beagle.
> I installed the 0.1.3 version of Beagle, it's running and working I
> think (best
> is OK). But even if I check the beagle option in deskbar, it's not proposing
> Beagle at all. Also, the live beagle option cannot be checked.

There is a bug - fixed in CVS - which prevents 'Open in beagle' and
possibly beagle-live matches from appearing in the list. That fixes part
of your problem.

I just compiled and installed beagle-0.1.3 here, and after the
installation i needed to restart deskbar applet and have beagled
running. I was then able to tick 'Beagle Live' plugin and have results
from it in the list. So both beagles plugins are enabled here without
problems. Can you double check beagled is actually running, and also
that you installed python bindings (for example try 'import beagle' in a
python console, it shouldn't throw any error).

So could you try CVS to see if the first part of the bug is fixed, so i
can make a release fix.

Raf