Re: [Deskbar] Deskbar 0.8.6 Released

First, congratulations for this new release!

I'm one the invisible users of this list, being unable to code except
in PHP. I
installed the new 0.8.6 release this morning, it's working fine, except
beagle.
I installed the 0.1.3 version of Beagle, it's running and working I
think (best
is OK). But even if I check the beagle option in deskbar, it's not proposing
Beagle at all. Also, the live beagle option cannot be checked.

I don't know if it's a bug or if I missed something during the installation of
Beagle?

     François