[Deskbar] "Back", sorta...

I'm monitoring this list again (and there was much rejoice). Since I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere (internet wise) this is a big step :-)

I won't be able to get any coding done since I'm stuck on a public computer equipped only with the OS-that-must-not-be-named. I don't even know when I will be back home and able to hack again :-(. Check my blog at www.thestreet.dk if you are wondering what on earth I'm doing.

I'm still very keen on getting the Cuemiac branch ready for G2.14 and Ubuntu Dapper, but I have no idea if time will permit me to help achieve that...

Until next time, tadaaa - and happy hacking
Mikkel