Re: FlatPak 41.1 Issue

Ah... go to your system settings and find the permissions for the Backups app — you need to allow it to run in the background.

When you first try to flip the button, you *should* have seen a dialog pop up asking if it was alright to allow running in background.

But I don’t think 18.04 has that functionality for flatpaks (20.04 should). So instead it just can’t run in the background...

Not a problem in the snap version, but I don’t have the 41.x line packaged as snap yet.