Deja Dup Abilities Not the Same As Shown on the Gnome Wiki

Hi Deja-Dupers,
I'm running Deja Dup on Fedora 31 Workstation, and I saw the following on the wiki page (https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/DejaDup/Details)

Déjà Dup lets you specify that you want backups to be kept for a period of time (say, a month), after which, you are OK with the backups being deleted.

However in the Deja Dup GUI interface, I can find no such option. The only options are -6 months, -1 year, and -Forever. How do I set it to the one month option?

And I know that there is a bug feature request out there for being able to select automatic scheduling times that work for individual users, and I was just wondering if this was actually being looked into. The request is 11 years old and still actively has people commenting on it that they would definitely appreciate such a basic feature. Any direction or help on how to override some of the restrictive features in the GUI would be appreciated as scouring the internet has provided nothing useful.