Re: Deja-Dup Snap Ubuntu 19.04

Oh thank you for letting me know - I must have messed up with my recent upload. Will try to fix tomorrow.

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019, at 21:58, Stephen via deja-dup-list wrote:
Hi,
Appreciate this app as I have been using it daily for several years. I'd like to bring to your attention the issue I'm having with the snap, in the hope that there is a fix that I can apply while waiting for the update.

I'm backing up to Google Drive, which had been working ok until recently.

When running the snap, Dialogue returns 'Backup Failed! 'Could not understand duplicity version'.
I depend on this app for daily backups, and cannot use the Ubuntu Universe Repo version either, as it keeps creating a completely new backup each time run — problematic when it's almost 2 Tb each time.

Thanks,
Steve

--
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover."

- Henri Poincare