Re: critical bugs in deja-dup

OK, thanks to those clear instructions from Vej, I think I fixed that bug.  Released 34.2 source tarball and uploaded it to xenial.

Thanks for the push.  :)

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016, at 06:12, mail martin-lex de wrote:

Hi Michael,

I know development isn't easy, especially Open Source. But it is important to have correct Bugreports. For this you have to change the importance to critical.

The second point is finding a solution for the problem. For this you can have Attention of the Info from Vej which he post two days ago..

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/deja-dup/+bug/1377873/comments/21

According to this It seems that duplicity working like it should and it could be a bug of deja-dup. This problem affects a few Million people which are thinking that they are having working backups.

Martin

Michael Terry <mike mterry name> hat am 5. April 2016 um 00:06 geschrieben:

Yeah, Deja Dup hasn't received some quality attention from me in a while.  I'd love help, but my time to work on it is limited.

I'm guessing the first and third bugs are really in duplicity.  The second bug (deja-dup-monitor memory usage) is legit, but I haven't been able to reproduce it when I've looked at it.