Re: How to develop back-ends

Yeah there are several backends in duplicity that don't show in deja-dup yet.

I don't necessarily want each one.  Only the ones that are relatively easy for users to sign up for (Amazon S3 isn't really -- but that's historical support) and that I don't imagine breaking on users.

Once something is supported by deja-dup, it tends to need support forever (like I ended up doing with S3) -- it's rough to drop support for a backend.  And some backends aren't fully baked (like the mega backend).

-mt