Re: Path URI not beginning with /

Hmm.  So the issue is that you want to allow a relative path instead
of an absolute one?

The problem you likely ran into is the way we store the URI.  We store
it all together as one string like "ssh://host/path".  And GIO does
not allow us to specify a relative string like that.

So we'd need to add a separate gsettings field indicating whether the
bits following the host is actually relative or not.  And when
connecting, break the URI apart.

Does that make sense?

-mt