Re: Crontab deja dup issues

Deja Dup can't really work from cron, it relies too heavily on the
user's session dbus.

If you're interested in doing the same kind of thing (and in a format
that deja-dup can understand), use the underlying backup tool
duplicity in cron.  It's command line is a lot more verbose, but its
man page should be helpful.

-mt