Reg: Testing of Deja-dup as active backup client.

Hi All,

I am want to use Deja-Dup as backup client but want to do some customization. Can some one help me out how i will do below thing ::

1. I want to have only ssh in backup location.
2. I want to have some fixed values into ssh configuration.
3. I want to have an option to delete the backups and currently how will i do it.
4. Is it possible that it will show me the remaining space as i have qouta implementation in backup location. As i am implementing dejadup for a large user base.

quick reply will be appreciated.

// Nirbhay
Solution Integrator