Re: [Deja-dup-hackers] Error while building from source

Thanks. ppa worked! :)

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 10:52 PM, Michael Terry <mike mterry name> wrote:
On 28 March 2010 17:31, Aditya Patawari <adimania gmail com> wrote:
> ERROR: Valac compilation is disabled, but the C sources are out-of-date.
>
> I just compiled a few vala programs and they worked smoothly.

Make sure you have the latest version of valac.  As recommended on
http://live.gnome.org/DejaDup/GettingInvolved/Coding, try enabling the
Deja Dup development tools PPA:

https://launchpad.net/~deja-dup-team/+archive/dev

Then, rerun ./configure so it picks up the new version.
-mt

--
Aditya Patawari
http://yaps.co.in