[Deja-dup-hackers] interested in getting involved

Hey Deja dup folks, and Michael Terry in particular.

I'm interested in getting involved with Dejadup.  I noticed a couple
open invitations to help out with the coding, and I would love to take
you up on that.  Any suggestions on where to get started?

I haven't looked at the code at all, so first step for me would be to
do that, and try to do some tutorials in things like Vala.  But I just
wanted to say hi at least.

I noticed a bug report regarding support for having a backup span
multiple partitions.  That looked interesting, maybe I can start
there?

Thanks,
Dan Hollocher

--
In science and in mind, the impossible and the hasn't-happened-yet are
indistinguishable.