[Deja-dup-hackers] New Testing PPA, Help Test 10.0

Hello!  I've set up a new fancy testing PPA that lets us QA big
changes: https://launchpad.net/~deja-dup-team/+archive/testing

The motivator for this, of course, is a big change.  10.0 is around
the corner and it uses GIO for all its external server needs (except
for S3).  This gives us lots of server types for free (with a simple
UI) and lets us integrate more naturally with GNOME.

However, I want to make sure the experience is good.  So I'm asking
people with SSH setups to make sure it migrates their settings
correctly and continues to operate as expected.  And for people to try
to connect to weird things and see how it works.  Any help and
feedback (success or failure) is appreciated.

The full 10.0 NEWS entry follows, for those interested in testing
non-GIO features:

* Use GIO, letting one backup to FTP, WebDAV, and Windows Networking servers.
* Add a 'Details' box when backing up or restoring.  This lets you see the
  full path of each file as it is touched (rather than just the filename).
* If the user tries to backup or restore for the first time, show the relevant
  preferences in the wizard directly.  Don't require that they first open the
  Preferences window.
* Add a more complete summary right before user approves a backup or restore.
* Bug fixes and UI tweaks

-mt