Re: WebInterface

I am appreciating your help with this issue.

In the beagle-settings I have "Allow external access" turned ON.
Part "Require password .." is grayed out (is it alright?). Local access works just fine. When I attempt to access the machine (http://ip_address:4000) from another PC this is what I get

"Bad Request (Invalid host)"

and in Wireshark
   ..HTTP/1 .1 400 B
   ad Reque st..Cont
   ent-Type : text/h
   tml; cha rset=utf
   -8..Serv er: Mono
   -HTTPAPI /1.0..Da
   te: Wed,  23 Jun
   2010 18: 20:55 GM
   T..Conte nt-Lengt
   h: 35..C onnectio
   n: close ....<h1>
   Bad Requ est (Inv
   alid hos t)</h1>
After that ACK, FIN (issued by PC running Beagle), ACK.

What am I missing ?