From: Joe Shaw <joe joeshaw org>
Subject: Re: Beagle
To: vraviram yahoo com
Cc: dashboard-hackers gnome org
Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 3:12 PM

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 7:25 AM, veeraraghavan ravi <vraviram yahoo com>
wrote:
> Can I run the Beagle  components in windows environment.

Not without some work, no.  Today Beagle is pretty Linux-specific, and
some work would need to be done to port it to Windows.  I think it's
probably very worthwhile work, however.

> Where can I get the following components
> 1. Beagle.Daemon

In the source tree from SVN, trunk/beagle/beagled.

> 2. Beagle.Util

trunk/beagle/Util

> Do I need Mono environment to run these components.

Because of the Linuxisms, yes, but if it were ported it shouldn't.