Re: how to erase the origin data?

Hi,

On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 8:43 AM, waterloo <waterloo2005 gmail com> wrote:
> now I have changed my directories structure and changed names to utf8.
> but I find that beagle always remember original directories with beagled
> --fg --debug.
> It says :  Delaying add of ... until FSQ comes across it .
> but that directory doesnot exist.

I believe that is the Nautilus metadata backend which prints that
message.  If you don't care about indexing Nautilus emblems, notes,
etc. you can disable it on the beagled command-line with
"--disable-backend NautilusMetadata".  I am not 100% sure that is the
name of it, so you should run "beagled --list-backends" to make sure I
have the name right.  But it'll be something like that.