ODT/ODP/ODS

Does Beagle (0.3.8-46) index the content of OpenOffice files?  [It sure
seems like I remember it indexing StarOffice files...] But double
checking on my system and it only seems to be indexing based on the
names of OpenOffice files.  In fact, looking at my search results, it
doesn't appear to be indexing anything but XML and text (source mostly)
files.

awilliam linux-m3mt:~> beagle-info --list-filters | grep -i open
FilterOpenOffice - Version 0 (/usr/lib/beagle/Filters/Filters.dll)
  - MimeType: application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text
  - MimeType: application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text-template
  - MimeType: application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.spreadsheet
  - MimeType: application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.spreadsheet-template
  - MimeType: application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.presentation
  - MimeType: application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.presentation-template
  - MimeType: application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.graphics
  - MimeType: application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.graphics-template

--
OpenGroupware developer: awilliam whitemice org
<http://whitemiceconsulting.blogspot.com/>