Re: How to change max limit of search results ?

> Sometime I find my max limit is 100 , but sometimes 200.
>
> I see in your page that the default is 100.
>
> why sometimes 200 in my mathine ?
>
> If I can use "beagle-query --max-hits 300" to change to 300?

Apologies for the delay.
The max-limit, as implemented currently, is not quite the right thing.
Say max-limit is 10. Then beagle will return 10 most recent results
"per backend"/per source (e.g. 10 for files, 10 for firefox
webhistory, 10 for firefox bookmark etc.). That should explain why you
sometimes get more than 100. You can set it to whatever you want ...