Re: I run beagled , after a while it always halts

> It gives :
> Debug: Delaying add of file:///media/bak/oo/FILE/??n?¤????????ì???·.chm
> until FSQ comes across it
> **
> ERROR:strenc.c:193:mono_unicode_to_external: assertion failed: (utf8!=NULL)
> Aborted
>
> how to fix it ? thanks

This is a mono bug. It is chocking on this file with (possibly)
unicode encoded name. I can only suggest moving the file out of the
way temporarily and filing a bug with mono.

Mono folks will ask you where it is crashing and would want a
stacktrace. Strangely, I do not see any stacktrace. Try running it
from the terminal with
"--debug --mono-debug" as parameters - maybe that will print the stacktrace.