beagled exception in OpenSuse 11.1

Hello,

I am trying to run beagled in OpenSuse 11.1, but whenever I start the daemon, I get the following exception:

20090824 16:34:42.5156 25290 Beagle ERROR EX: Unhandled exception thrown.  Exiting immediately.
20090824 16:34:42.5156 25290 Beagle ERROR EX: System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for Beagle.Util.Conf ---> System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer ---> System.Configuration.ConfigurationException: The `autoflush' attribute must be `true' or `false' ---> System.Configuration.ConfigurationException: Required attribute 'name' not found.

The whole traceback, as well as the Config-Files can be found in attachments.
I googled the gnome site and the whole web, but could not find anything, except that it should be mono-related, but no solution.
I also installed the lastest versions of Mono and beagle, but no change.
The version info is.:
/usr/bin/beagled  --version
beagled: The daemon to the Beagle search system.
Web page: http://www.beagle-project.org/
Copyright (C) 2004-2008 Novell, Inc. and others
Beagle: 0.3.9
Mono: Mono 2.0.1
Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,