Re: errors: ...incorrect version (expected 50.0, got 39)

> on many commands (i.e.: beagle-config --list-backends) I get this
> these errors before the regular output of the command.
> Anything really wrong or I can just live with them?
>
> ** (/usr/lib/beagle/Info.exe:3317): WARNING **: Symbol file
> /usr/lib/beagle/Info.exe.mdb has incorrect version (expected 50.0,
> got 39)

This is due to incompatibility between the executable and the debug
files. I think you can ignore them under normal circumstances. What
you will loose is, if beagle crashes for any reason, then the
stacktrace will be all messed up. If you are worried, get in touch
with the package maintainer :-)