Re: Update question: beagle 0.2.18 to 0.3.8

>> I think there was a bug in xdg-mime that was fixed a while back. Could
>> this be the issue?
> Hmm, I'm not sure 'cause I haven't changed the xdg-utils package on my
> system for the two tests mentioned above. If the xdgmime package coming
> with the beagle source package has changed - I don't know.
>
> So, beagle-0.3.8 must do something different compared to 0.2.18 ...
>
> Any idea how to track this down ? I remember that there was a mime-test
> utility in the beagle package a while back but I can't find it anymore.

This is due to a bug in shared-mime-info (the database used by
xdgmime). It is probably fixed upstream. Several distributions also
ship a patched copy. Google for "x-mozilla-bookmarks" and you will
find more information on it. I can't remember the exact fdo bug number
for this one.