Re: compiling beagle

Hi,
  Thank you. I got passed that problem. The script now reports this.
(Ubuntu 8.04 desktop).

Checking for required m4 macros...
  libtool.m4 not found
  glib-gettext.m4 not found
  intltool.m4 not found
  pkg.m4 not found
Checking for forbidden m4 macros...
***Error***: some autoconf macros required to build Package
  were not found in your aclocal path, or some forbidden
  macros were found.  Perhaps you need to adjust your
  ACLOCAL_FLAGS?

I did an apt-get install on m4 and libtool for starters but it still
says this. There is no ubuntu package for libtool.m4 that I have found
yet. I'll keep digging.

It would be cool if there was a Mono solution project or projects for
the various pieces maybe, but I'm new to Mono (not C#) and Beagle so
maybe that's not a great idea.

Cheers